body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Farm Chicks Show '11

Well, I can check off "The Farm Chicks Show"
off my bucket list!  








Daughter & I traveled three hours by plane to get there, and then enjoyed almost a week in Washington/Idaho.   It was fun, I just wish we could have bought some BIG stuff.  I've decided this a great way to attend a show and not spend too much money

1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks like it was fun. But I would rather be there with a truck. However I don't need or want anything.
    You know what would look good in your 'game' room? Your rocking chair that you rocked your babies on. There is room for it. Come get it. And remember the MEMORIES of when they were little.

    ReplyDelete