body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good-bye Clutter! Day 1

A new year... I want a more organized house!


Thanks to http://www.domestically-speaking.com/ I worked on my pantry this morning!
My family should thank me... if I would have prepared food that was in here, I might have killed them because there was some extremely OLD expiration dates! YIKES! And you ask, "why does she have three containers of Crisco?" Because it was so messy, I didn't know there were two others. (thinking about what I could of bought instead of Crisco)

I am on a 10 day mission to get this house in tip-top shape, Organizing, cleaning, painting, decorating, etc! I'm so excited and dreading all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie...10 days! Wow, I'm impressed. I'm giving myself a year to move in...which is foolish because we only have a year's lease! We purged everything when we moved which took care of the expiration dates. Looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete