body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

We should adopt!


I saw this blog... http://tulipandturnip.blogspot.com/2011/03/more-stenciled-onesies.html and decided I needed another kid because I want to buy this outfit.

It made me laugh so hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! This too cute. Just poppin' my head in to say thank you so much for the sweet little comment today! Aw.

    Love ya,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete