I've been busy the last month, and realized the next will even be crazier. The last few weeks...
- I hosted a pom-pom making party (decorations for a friends wedding)
- Take daughter for a photo shoot, get announcements made for graduation
- Lead a Bible study weekly for ladies
- Shopping for all wedding stuff
- Teen boys over for an all-nighter dinner, video games, etc.
The next few weeks...
- Make costumes for Easter play at the church
- A few trips down to the flower mart... (long drive)
- Make floral centerpiece arrangements for a spring event at The Ronald Regan Library
- Go to rehearsals and be in Easter play
- doctors appointment
- Son's birthday
- Easter (I want to decorate)
- refinish 2 tables (needed for wedding)
- Coordinate wedding, reception... make decorations & then decorate
- Daughter's college graduation
- Party for daughter
- Son in marathon (this will be so fun to watch!)
REALLY, WHO HAS TIME TO BLOG???