body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Why I don't BLOG lately


I've been busy the last month, and realized the next will even be crazier. The last few weeks...


  • I hosted a pom-pom making party (decorations for a friends wedding)

  • Take daughter for a photo shoot, get announcements made for graduation

  • Lead a Bible study weekly for ladies

  • Shopping for all wedding stuff

  • Teen boys over for an all-nighter dinner, video games, etc.

The next few weeks...


  • Make costumes for Easter play at the church

  • A few trips down to the flower mart... (long drive)

  • Make floral centerpiece arrangements for a spring event at The Ronald Regan Library

  • Go to rehearsals and be in Easter play

  • doctors appointment

  • Son's birthday

  • Easter (I want to decorate)

  • refinish 2 tables (needed for wedding)

  • Coordinate wedding, reception... make decorations & then decorate

  • Daughter's college graduation

  • Party for daughter

  • Son in marathon (this will be so fun to watch!)

REALLY, WHO HAS TIME TO BLOG???

3 comments:

  1. Really, nothing to do huh!
    So I can help with the tables, you know I can do that much. I would even like to go with you to the flower mart if okay.
    "Dolce far niente"
    (French for "The Sweetness of Doing Nothing!"
    try it sometime.
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap. This explains why I haven't heard from you lately! lol

    Thinking of you & wanted to say hello. I've been asking myself the same thing... "Really, Who has time to blog???" It's madness around the freckled cottage these days. ;)

    Hugs,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady. I don't have your email anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete