body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reminding Myself...Black Friday is Cold and Miserable!

Be mentally prepared!4am parking lot... 23 degrees. World's rudest people out at this hour!

Laughing, Starbucks(Five Bucks),
shopping & bonding with my daughter... the reason I do this!

2 comments:

  1. hi Bonnie! I check your blog every now and then & was excited to see your post! I met you & your lovely daughter, last year at the Christmas Tea Boutique. (I'm the red head that makes decoupage glass items...)
    Anyhoo- I've wanted to get in touch to see if you and your daughter are still selling those lovely flower pins. I can't find an email for you, so I am sending this note here. (Sorry to do this on your blog). I am sooo wanting to buy a few, for gifts this year if they are still are available. You can reach me at valerieweller@gmail.com, if you have a moment.

    I hope you and your family are doing well- looks like you are having some fabulous fun, at this crazy time of year with your daughter. :D
    my fondest wishes to you both... many blessings~ valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon, so glad you got back on here. I have some flower pins you can sell to valarie!!!! They are not as good as yours, but maybe she has forgot how nice your are. mom

    ReplyDelete