body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

chalkboard paint addiction!





I really think I have a chalkboard paint fetish, I've discussed this before, its addicting! I believe you can now buy it in any color now... the possibilities are endless what I can make! I have been using the same $7 can now for over a year, it goes a long way. Anyways, I made signs for the luncheon I had yesterday to state what I was serving.


Super easy to make while watching your favorite TV program. I bought small wood plaques, you really could use any flat surface. I painted the edges white.






I then added the black chalkboard paint and added a stain/glaze around the edges to give it an antique look.



Time for more parties!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie, thanks for the comment, I'm glad I made you laugh..stick around and you'll see what tomorrow's post will be about...

    I try to keep it real even with all the pretties posts....it's my life and my blog is a diary..I need to document the good, the bad and the UGLY...too.

    ReplyDelete