body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Friday, March 5, 2010

For the love of a tractor and a good man!


I'm so grateful for my dear husband and his love of tractors. The many years we have lived at our home, I do have the cleanest field in the neighborhood! Really...I'm not bragging Jones family!


I often fail to thank my man for always making our home so nice, for making that dirt look like chocolate frosting! So thank you, thank you. Dear husband, I promise not to nag the next time you want to buy another tractor. Remind me of this blog,,, remind me how happy I am when the weeds disappear in the spring, remind me how incredibly hot you are when you drive your tractor (I'm talking your good looks, not the sweat on your brow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment