body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Friday, April 9, 2010

My True and Honest Friend


Well, taking out the contacts on day two was by far the worse experience in the last 48 hours! I went about it in another fashion, another attitude. I started taking them out and realized that they were NOT going to come out. I was wishing my toilet plunger wasn't so big in diameter. I took on the cat fight attitude. Scratching and pulling! Well, not a great idea on the eye. I think I broke every blood vessel in my eye. I did however get them out!



I looked in the mirror, and my eyes are tearing, I looked a little closer and I notice that my right eye looks crossed-eyed! Is it my imagination from the trauma? I'm thinking I need a shrink! I thought maybe I should investigate if they offer braille classes anywhere local; before I lose my vision from my abuse to my eye.


Well, I teared all night. I didn't even want to wake up this morning because my eyes didn't want to open. Today, my true and honest friend was sitting on the bathroom counter, staring at me, wanting a relationship with me again. I gave in. I thought I should get the glasses on before I go for a whole new look... big white contacts over the entire eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment