body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

addicted to.... DISH SOAP!

I bought some dish soap about 4 months ago and paid WAY too much. However, since I've had THIS dish soap, I like to do dishes. I even mop the floors everyday with it, and get excited how good it smells. So, I decided to quit feeling guilty for spending the money on the dish soap, it's much less expensive than a housekeeper, and I've never been this excited to clean.


I went online to find where I can buy some more, and compare prices. I found the actual Farmhouse website. http://www.farmhousewares.com/ Well, needless to say, it is now my favorite online store, and mama wants these baskets!



Well, I only bought cleaning stuff, so I can look forward to a clean house.. I even bought the laundry soap. I really dislike doing laundry... and somehow I can't wait to sit in the laundry room folding clothes that smell like lavender all day.



These boxes may be my next purchase


1 comment:

  1. Farmhouse Wares is one of my favorite shops to window shop (haven't actually bought anything yet). Now you have me curious about the laundry & dish soaps! Not sure I can part with my Tide White Lilac though. Did you like try your bottle yet? I'll have to try the dish soap & let that convince me to switch! lol

    Jami

    ReplyDelete