body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backmarie2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Bonnie. I always have some type of project going on. I love cooking, gardening, crafts, reading other's blogs and hanging out with my family. Speaking of my family... They are wonderful and I love them dearly. I have an incredible husband, amazing kids... and the greatest dog in the world...Walter! The greatest part of my life though... I have a Savior who died for me.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

One of the Happiest Day's on Earth

Let's be real... I've been to Disneyland about 8 times this year, but yesterday was one of the best. The park was over crowded, you couldn't get on any rides, the weather wasn't perfect... however, it was wonderful hanging out with my family!

We told the kids to ditch the last day of school before finals (aren't we good parents) and go with us to the park. I do laugh at how OLD not only me and my sweetheart are, but my kids! Around 7pm, everyone was ready to go home and go to bed.

It was so fun laughing, and the four of us hanging out together. This day will go in my "fond memories" part of my brain!











No comments:

Post a Comment